For any inquiries and to join our mailing list, shoot us an email with this form and
we'll get back to you!
1. Where can I register for rides?
Make sure to RSVP on our Facebook page. If you don't have Facebook please send us an email to let us know that you're coming, and which ride you're planning on attending.
2. Is there a fee to being part of the club?
There is no fee to being part of the Ryerson University Cycling Club.
3. Are you affiliated with the Ryerson Bike Room?
Not yet. Luis is working on that!
4. What times of the year does the club run/hold events?
In general, all year round (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall). Rides are bi-weekly and run from Early April until the end of November/first fall of snow. Events where RUCC takes part in can take place all year round and members are encouraged to partake!
5. What day(s) of the week do rides take place?
For 2019 rides are taking place on Saturday mornings, and begin at 9 AM. If there is inclement weather the ride may be moved to the following day, or cancelled.
6. What's a typical RUCC route look like?
Routes are mostly on paved trails/dedicated bike infrastructure. We may have to ride with cars on the road, but only at the last resort.
Favorite landmarks to visit include: The Leslie Spit, Woodbine Beach, Humber Bridge, Amos Waites Park, Scarborough Bluffs, and Evergreen Brickworks, to name a few.
Rides are generally casual and friendly. We will sometimes stop by an establishment to cool off and get to know each other.
7. Is the club open to non-Ryerson students or is it for the Ryerson University Community only?
The Ryerson University Cycling Club is open to everyone, Ryerson or non-Ryerson. In that regard, please check question 8.
8. What are the requirements to join the club?
You will need:
9. Do you have any cycling related content (maps, handbooks)?
We have some City of Toronto Cycling maps, as well as the official cycling handbook provided by Cycle Toronto. We have limited stocks, but given a request Luis can get you one within two weeks. Send him an email here.
10. None of these questions match my question. What can I do?
Reach out to us! Fill in the contact form with your email address and one of our team-members will get back to you within a reasonable time.